Careers - Stock Associate
The Stock Associate is responsible for maximizing selling potential of www.shopreddress.com by ensuring the efficient and effective flow of merchandise in and around the warehouse. The Stock Associate is accountable for delivering on all aspects of warehouse operating procedures and achieving the brand standards for shipment and new arrivals processing. Stock associates must be available to work flexible retail shifts from 3-8 hours in length that may include days, nights and/or weekends.
- Consistently achieve brand productivity for shipment and new arrivals processing
- Maintain warehouse operating procedures to support efficient and effective handling and placement of merchandise
- Partner with department managers to complete and process damages
- Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge and helping to complete tasks
- Previous retail stock experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced and deadline oriented environment
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.